DECLARATION OF THE COMPETITION PARTICIPANT
(information obligation in connection with Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council in connection with joining the Competition entitled: ZA/PRZECIW (hereinafter referred to as the Competition)
I acknowledge that:
1. The Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology, ul. Koszykowa 86, 02-008 Warszawa, Poland is the administrator of my personal data.
2. The processing of my personal data is lawful and meets the conditions referred to in art. 6 clause 1 letter c and art. 9 item 2 letter g of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council – personal data is necessary for my participation in the Competition.
3. My personal data has been entrusted for processing to entities that participate in the implementation of the Competition.
4. My consent to the processing of personal data as part of the Competition means that I agree to the processing of my data in advertising, information and promotional activities related to the Competition.
5. Providing data is a prerequisite for participation in the Competition, and refusal to provide it is tantamount to being unable to participate or receive the prize.
6. In order to participate in the Competition, the following personal data will be processed: given name (names), surname, name of the university, year of graduation, e-mail address and image.
7. The processing of my personal data is legal and meets the conditions referred to in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
8. My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including decisions based on profiling.
9. My personal data will be stored until the end of the Competition, and if I receive the prize until it is collected (completed).
10. I can contact the PJATK data protection officer by sending a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. In the event that the processing of personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data, I have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/kontakt ).
12. In connection with the processing of my data, I have the right to:
1) access the content of personal data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
2) request rectification or supplementation of personal data,
3) request removal of personal data in cases provided for by law,
4) request restriction of data processing,
5) object to the processing,
6) transfer data,
7) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.